Monday, June 14, 2010

The Artists I've Met

The artists I've met through this year's summer workshops are inspiring to me. They are courageous in their willingness to challenge themselves in learning new skills, in discovering what they know and what they can learn, in trying things that are outside of their comfort zone. I am inspired by the curiosity, yet untouched by the barrage of ideas that media feeds us at every turn. I am impressed by their ability to impress themselves, find confidence in problem-solving and ingenuity, in giving themselves the time to pursue a dream and find it fulfilling. Hats off to you art students, who are stretching to express from an integrated soul what it is to be you.

1 comment:

Jefferson Fox said...

Thank you for your kind support madame. :) I am proud to call you a friend.

sincerely
Jefferson Fox