Monday, March 5, 2012

Touring with Wings of Freedom





http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_schedule-wof.htm

Hello friends!

It is once again time for me to join the "Flying Circus," serving as flight engineer on the Wings of Freedom tour. (Check out the link above and watch the video clip to see what I will be doing for a few weeks.) It's an amazing opportunity that I just cannot pass up.

Open Window Studio will be "closed" from Friday, March 30th - Wednesday, April 25th. Classes will resume as scheduled on Thursday, April 26th.

Yoga Focus classes at Live Laugh Love Fitness will continue as scheduled, with Jared generously serving as my substitute. You will be in good hands with Jared.

If you care to receive updates from me on this adventure in flight, let me know and I'll keep you posted. You may also check out my blog posts here
at http://www.OpenWindowStudioArt.blogspot.com. (You may view past flying adventure posts on September 22, August 7 and July 19.)

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I continue to embrace life with arms open wide!

No comments: