Thursday, December 8, 2011

Giving Thanks



As Christmas approaches, I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks to all of those who have helped continue the mission of Open Window Studio. Thank you to friends, artists and family who have encouraged me personally by responding to the work and artistic endeavors. Thank you to clients who challenge me to "better my best" through commissions and requests. Thank you to those administrators, teachers and colleagues who have given referrals and shown positive support to this studio's educational outreach.

And finally, many thanks to each of those over 450 students who have participated in workshops, lessons and art programs over the past ten years. I sincerely enjoy the opportunity to work with you as you discover the joys of creating meaningful artwork rooted in personal expression.

I wish you and yours a holiday season warm and bright.

- Kelly

No comments: