Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Conclusion of Fall Semester

Hello friends and fellow artists!

As the fall semester comes to a close, I wish to thank you for your continued support of the studio, and thank you for the great privilege of guiding and encouraging you in your artful life. I do consider each of you as friends and fellow artists, and am glad to support you in your journey, as you support me in mine. It is a great gift.

I know this season quickly becomes busy with myriad lovely events and occasions, and we can, of course, be flexible with one another as we navigate our busy schedules. Thank you for the courtesy of calling me to notify me when you will miss a lesson. Please remember to arrive at the time your lesson is scheduled, and be picked up on time at the conclusion of your lesson. I have a tight schedule too, and I appreciate your consideration. You may have one "Mulligan," but on the second offense, or in the case of "no shows," a fee will be charged.

Students in attendance for lessons this month will be able to choose something from the gift basket. The more lessons you attend, the more gifts you can choose -- just a little incentive to keep your "creative play time" a priority.

Open Window Studio will be closed Friday, December 21st, and reopen for the spring semester on Monday, January 14th. I look forward to working with you again in the spring.

Have a safe and peaceful holiday season.

Kelly




Open Window Studio Artist Kelly Hughes

Commissioned Art
Lessons & Workshops
Interior Murals

http://www.linkedin.com/in/openwindowstudio
openwindowstudioart.blogspot.com
Phone: 573 243-1448

No comments: